Top Left Logo
Student Services Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Skip Navigation Links
For Health Professionals
Contact Us

Spacer Spacer Spacer Spacer
You're now on Eastern Health's Archived site
Index      Small Text Medium Text Large Text  

Employee/Learner Placement

Who qualifies for a Employee/Learner Placement?

Health care professionals employed by Canadian Institutions, such as Regional Health Authorities (RHA), may seek placement opportunities with Eastern Health for the purpose of sharing expertise and/or maintaining clinical skills. In such cases, the student placement process as outlined in steps 1-3 should be followed.

An affiliation agreement between Eastern Health and the employees’ institution (e.g. RHA) is required.

The institution is also required to provide a certificate of insurance covering the time period of the employees’ placement dates.  A request for this agreement should be submitted to the student services office three to six months prior to the placement start date.
The employee/employer should submit an affiliation agreement request form (PDF) to the student services office.


Updated Feb 25, 2015